Thursday, August 18, 2011

What an awesome find!!

Anyone ever heard of a craft store called "Beverly's"???  I hadn't either.  I don't know if it's a chain or what, but I went in there the other day (it's about 5 minutes from my house) because the sign on the store claimed they sold fabric.  I figured it was like a "Michael's" thing or something and I would go in and find those pre-folded/packaged fat quarters or something.  I couldn't have been more wrong!!!

I was amazed to find row after row after row of fabric at the back of the store!!  Including an entire row of batiks (my fav) and another row of Kona solids!!!  They even have Gutterman thread and quilting notions!!!  It was like Christmas for me!!!! 

I even found some Dr. Seuss Christmas fabric (Grinch) that I think I will make a Christmas Tree Skirt out of (if I can find a pattern that I like).  I will post a pic of the fabric later when I can get my camera to work!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment